The community for aging-in-place stakeholders
Become an aging-in-place superstar and stay ahead of the competition. AgingHere is a trusted community for senior-serving professionals, helping our members learn, network, and grow.
Sign up for the free AgingHere Slack group here
Tap into the collective wisdom of a dedicated community of senior-serving professionals in the premium AgingHere Slack community. Collaborate, exchange resources, network and learn together.
Apply to join now.
"I've been a fan of the AgingHere newsletter for some time now, but I wish I'd jumped into the community earlier. Seriously, on my very first day, I made connections I wouldn’t have otherwise and it’s actually made my job easier, since I can match my clients with resources easier and ask for help when I need it.”- Nicole A.
What sort of people join
|CEO / COO / Owner / Executive|
|Care manager or coordinator|
|Home modification specialist|
|Psych / mental health|
|Aging life manager|
|Accountant / financial planner|
Become an aging superstar and stay ahead of the competition.
Stay informed. Subscribe to our free newsletter.
Join our fun and insightful newsletter for tips, resources and exclusive insights that will accelerate your professional journey.
Thank you for your purchase. Your application to join will be reviewed usually within 24 hours and if approved, you will receive an email with instructions on how to join the Slack group.
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.orgYou can access your account, download your receipts, and update your subscription at any time by going back to the main page and then scrolling down to Billing Portal.
* Email address2. How We Use Your InformationWe use your personal data for the following purposes:* To review and process your application to join our Slack group.
* To communicate with you regarding your application, our services, or any updates.
* To improve our website and services.
Terms and Conditions of Avicention LLC (doing business as Aging Here)Effective Date: Sep 10 2023Welcome to Aging Here, the community designed for senior serving professionals. These terms govern your use of our website at aginghere.com and our Slack group.1. Acceptance of TermsBy accessing our site or Slack group, you agree to these terms. If you disagree with any part, please refrain from using our services.2. ServicesWe provide a platform for senior serving professionals to network, connect, refer, and learn from their peers. Membership is subject to approval and requires a Slack account.3. Membership & Fees- Membership comes with both monthly and annual subscription options.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Cancel any time to prevent renewal. Access continues for the paid period.
- Cancellation can be done via the Stripe billing platform linked at the bottom of our website.4. User Content & Conduct- You may post content on our Slack group.
- All content shared becomes the property of Aging Here, subject to applicable laws.
- Content should adhere to professional standards: no abusive language, no posting of prohibited information (like protected health info or private data), and no unprofessional conduct.
- Promotional activity is limited to the "Plugs and Promos" channel.
- Users cannot reproduce shared content without our written approval.5. Intellectual PropertyAging Here's name and logo are protected trademarks. Unauthorized copying, distribution, or use of our intellectual property is prohibited.6. Limitation of Liability & Warranty- Our platform is provided "as is" and "as available" without warranties.
- Our maximum liability is the amount you've paid in subscription fees.7. Dispute ResolutionAny disputes related to these terms shall be settled through arbitration in Maryland.8. Changes to These Terms- We may update these terms several times a year.
- Updated terms will be posted on our website.9. ContactFor any questions or concerns, reach us at email@example.com